Wednesday 28 December 2011

Thursday 29th December

Breakfast:
Omelet filled with bacon, onion and spinach, and bulletproof coffee for me.
Lunch:
Roasted chicken thigh, plus steamed broccoli and cauliflower. Plus raw carrot for everyone else.
Dinner:
Garlic and lemon mince like last night, but this time I also added zucchini, seems like this amount of mince (500 g) is not enough for a meal for us all as boys were still hungry, so they had some Jalna biodynamic yoghurt and some cheese after. Will have to cook a double batch and keep leftovers for Gregs lunches I think.
Extras: (I rarely need anything else, so when I post here it will be mostly for everyone else, but will add if I have anything like today)
Went out this afternoon, and had a double espresso with whipped cream (and no itching yay!, seems for some reason I can handle cream, but still get itching from milk, not sure why). Greg had a latte with cream, and the boys had a cream babycino. Still cafes can't get this right, I say cream only, and this time it had a little chocolate powder! I still let them have it, since they saw it when I was handed it, but grrr!.  Boys also had raw almonds this morning after our 16 km bike ride (they were in the trailer).

No comments:

Post a Comment