Monday 26 December 2011

yummy!

I ended up making these with dinner, and although I didn't plan on eating the same dinner as the rest of my family, still unsure why I wasn't, I did have these http://purelyprimal.com/2011/03/29/sweet-potato-hashbrown-breakfast-stacks/ I served them with bacon and hollandaise sauce (eggs for everyone else too). It was a delicious dinner, and felt almost bad like it was takeaways or something, this meal will def be a junky kinda meal, even though its not bad for us, it kind of feels that way.
I will def make the hashbrowns again, they worked really well, but will do as more of a breakfast thing.

A meal like this pre-primal would have made me stuff myself stupid, but I did not feel the need to do this, and that makes me very happy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment