Friday 13 January 2012

14 day challenge

Alright dairy has been creeping in again (in the form of butter in my bulletproof coffee, ghee just wasn't as nice) and I was getting back up to 3 cups a day, which is just getting stupid for many reasons.
I am starting to feel that itch around my belly button again :( And I feel bloated again, after doing nearly a week without dairy, and feeling much better. Argh! Why does coffee have such a hold on me!?!
So my new challenge is no coffee for 14 days. Instead of aiming for 30 like I have done previously and failed, I will start with 14. Yes I know its probably not going to be pretty, but I need to do this for so many reasons.
And I have been going out again too many times this week and bought things like whole chickens and naked burritos from Mad Mex. Yes still somewhat primal, as no grains, but its not cooked at home, and it meant spending money I don't want to spend. I need to get more creative with fun things to do with my boys instead of going to the movies with my boys, we have been 3 times in the last few weeks.
Plus I hate shopping centres!!

No comments:

Post a Comment