Thursday 12 January 2012

Friday 13th January

Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs and leftover chicken sausages
Bulletproof coffee for me.
Lunch/Dinner:
Big batch of garlic and onion mince.
Recipe:
Fry some onion and garlic (lots!) in ghee. Add beef mince and cook.  Add grated and peeled zucchini, finely diced cauliflower and heaps of spinach. If it seems a little dry, add more ghee. I will add chilli and lemon juice to mine.

I often make up big batches of a meal I know everyone will eat, and serve it for 2 meals in a row. No-one complains. I really like this dish, you can add whatever you have laying around in the fridge. Shopping for veg tomorrow, so there is nothing exciting, but this will still taste good.

Farmers market in the morning, then Crossfit at 11am, yay, I am so excited!

Bike ride tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment