Sunday 15 January 2012

Monday 16th January

Crossfit tonight, yay!

Food:
Pork sausages + eggs for everyone else. I love the chunks of pork in these sausages.
Tuna + cucumber and carrot and cheese for my boys
Smoothie with banana, strawberries, coconut oil, cashews and unhomogonised milk.
Chicken drumsticks marinated in bacon fat, lemon juice and garlic. (Hopefully we can get some crispy skin, as previously ive not managed) With steamed cauliflower and broccoli. Early dinner for me, since Crossfit is at 6:30.
Will be a walk with the family and dog after I get back (if its not bloody raining, its meant to be summer here, grrr!).
Day 3 without dairy and coffee, and its not going so bad, although this morning I was thinking I needed a coffee but it passed. Clearly one or both is the enemy for my body, but will experiment later on maybe after 30 days without both.

No comments:

Post a Comment